Get alkaline and balance your pH! Your life may depend on it… Get insights on how to detox, nourish and build health back into the body!
7 DAYS MOTIVATION + MEAL PLAN
FREE Coaching Event Starting Soon!
Contact us to join!
Alkalize your body! Tips and hacks:
· Choose only organic foods that are GMO-free to avoid pesticides, chemicals and other contaminants
· Eat alkaline foods like most fruits and vegetables. They sustain the body’s pH on a daily basis.
· Reduce all kinds of meats, fowl and refined sugars and flours. Protein intake should be approximately 40-50 grams daily. These foods contribute to an acidic state.
· Combine highly alkaline foods in a meal with foods that are acidic to create better balance and maintain alkaline pH.
· Drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water daily. Mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
· Make a pH drink by combining two tablespoons lemon or lime juice with half a teaspoon of baking soda. After foaming has subsided, add 8-12 ounces of water and drink immediately.
· Add one to two teaspoons of baking soda mixed with an eight ounce glass of water daily. If you have hypertension or edema, this may not be a good choice for you. Speak to your health practitioner.
· Consume foods high in potassium like lemons, bananas and honey.
· Lemonade or lemon water helps to clear the body of excess acids and create an alkaline-forming state. Mix the juice of half an organic lemon with two teaspoons of raw honey and eight ounces of warm water. Drink first thing in the morning to flush the system. Do not warm water in microwave oven.
· Mix one to two teaspoons cream of tartar with eight ounces of water. Cream of tartar is very acidic, like lemons, and helps to create an alkaline-forming state. It is especially good to use in an emergency, to quell nausea, relieve a headache or overcome shock. It has a light, sour taste and is very refreshing mixed with room temperature water. Do not sweeten.
· Drink lots of water daily to flush the system of waste. Consume in ounces, 50 percent of your weight in water every day. In other words, if you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water daily.
· Supplement with digestive enzymes to help balance the body’s pH and overcome acidosis. The pancreas is responsible for producing most digestive enzymes, including bicarbonate. If your pancreas is not functioning properly, the quantities of natural enzymes can be less than optimal.
- Prevents build up of acidic toxins that lead to disease
- Acts as powerful anti-oxidant
- Super Cellular hydration
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- Disarms Free Radicals
- Micro-Clustered Water
- Promotes strong immune system
- Enhances Delivery of Nutrients, Weight Loss
6 Best Ways to Alkalize the Body
1. Seaweeds and Green Superfoods
2-4 Tablespoons per day of seaweeds and/or ocean superfoods
Here are two comprehensive blends for this purpose:
a. Higher cost.
b. Taste (for some).
a. Extremely abundant and comprehensive nutrition of both mineral and phytonutrients (plant-based).
b. Provides the safest and greatest measure of health benefits overall.
c. Excellent track record of success worldwide, both ancient & modern.
d. Fastest and safest way to alkalize the body (regulates both high and low pH to 7.3).
e. Chelation power.
f. Radiation detoxification power.
g. Nourishes the entire hormonal system back to health.
h. Readily bioavailable.
2. Naturally-Occurring, Electrolyte-Rich Mineral Blends
a. Moderate cost.
b. Relatively high concentration of both acid and alkaline electrolytes per teaspoon.
c. Provides a broad spectrum of health benefits essential to a good health building program.
d. Chelation power.
e. Radiation detoxification power.
f. Provides the foundational building blocks for all biochemical processes of the body – minerals.
Here are a few earth-based mineral sources for this purpose:
a. Ancient Mineral Blend (an alkalizing mineral source),
b. Mineral Manna (A blend of several naturally- occurring mineral sources),
c. Sacred Clay (increases beneficial stomach acids),
f. Earthen Ormus,
e. Himalayan Salt Sole (alkalizing sea minerals).
3. Seawater Sole from Sea Salt
1 or more teaspoons per day
a. Some are sensitive to the high quantities of sodium.
a. Less than 1 cent in cost per day.
b. Comprehensive mineral blend high in amorphous silica.
c. Highest concentration of electrolytes per teaspoon.
d. Chelation power.
To learn How to Make Himalayan Salt Sole watch this YouTube video
4. Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon 1-2 times per day (or up to 7)
a. Taste (for some, though mild for most).
b. Lowest nutritional profile.
c. Potential serious side effects under certain circumstances.
d. Made only of sodium, carbon hydrogen and oxygen, Sodium Bicarbonate does not provide much in the way of mineral nutrition like an earth-sourced 70+ minerals clay will provide.
a. Very low cost,
b. moderately fast alkalinity.
c. Well documented track record of success and traditional use.
d. Chelation power.
How is Baking Soda made?
a. Soda Ash, mined in the form of the naturally-occurring ore Trona, is first dissolved in water. Then Carbon Dioxide is bubbled up through the liquid causing Sodium Bicarbonate to precipitate as a solid. Underground mineral waters are formed naturally in a similar way.
Potential side effects with excess:
(Regularly check pH of both saliva and urine in order to know when to stop taking Baking Soda.)
a. Excessive alkalinity from regular use.
b. Insufficient stomach acid if taken too close to a meal.
c. Edema due to sodium overload.
d. Congestive heart failure.
e. High blood pressure from excess sodium,
f. Calcium deposits throughout the body among those that consume calcium supplements, antacids, or dairy products.
g. Kidney stones.
PS: This does not mean don’t take Baking Soda, just be aware of signs of excess and moderate your intake accordingly.
5. Sunlight Through the Eyes – Increases calcium assimilation throughout the body which increases alkalinity.
5-45 minutes per day.
a. Requires learning a simple technique and scheduling time in the day to practice.
a. Zero cost.
b. Provides almost 1 million additional beneficial frequencies resulting in a broad spectrum of health benefits essential to a good health building program.
c. Chelation power.
6. A Diet High in Alkaline Foods, Low in Acid Foods
Considered to be the least effective overall but still a necessary component of staying alkaline.
High quantities – several cups per day, Varies per person
Alkaline foods include:
Dark leafy greens,
Acid foods include:
Sugars, (colas, pastries, candies, cookies, cakes, pies, etc.),
Animal meats of all kinds,
Most grains and breads,
Dairy (milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.),
Coffee (especially when sweetened).
a. The most time consuming (requires time to acquire, prepare, serve and cleanup after).
b. Not always available.
c. Relatively low nutritional benefit per teaspoon.
d. Only mild chelation power.
e. Dietary or lifestyle changes required for most.
f. Food combining rules apply making traditional combinations risky.
g. More likely to be contaminated by GMO or chemical influences.
h. Highest net cost overall per nutritional benefit (in terms of time, money and potential health risks).
a. Fills the belly while delivering moderate, tasty nutrition.
Green Superfoods (without veges or isolated natural compounds), and naturally occurring mineral blends (including unaltered clays and salts) produce the most profound health benefits. Sunlight through the eyes provides additional benefits, though dependent upon length of exposure. In combination with a teaspoon of baking soda every day, and a thoughtful, well combined diet, careful to balance the intake of acid and alkaline foods, your body will naturally stay at the optimal 7.0 pH.