Best Far Infrared Studio in Ellis County
Read Testimonials from Yoga 4 Love students
Far Infrared Sauna Benefits
Why Hot Yoga?
A Hot Yoga session is one of the best and most relaxing treatments you can give your body, mind and spirit. Any habitual tension bogging you down will be cleansed out, leaving you refreshed like a spring rain. It’s extremely beneficial for you both mentally and physically. Feeling the difference you can sense in your energy and composure through yoga is amazing; you owe it to yourself to drop by Dynamic Yoga 4 Love and try Hot Yoga.
This well-being hotspot is much more than a simple place to work out in; totally committed to the education and imagery of this ancient art, this yoga studio has custom designed a beautiful, tranquil space where the heat, humidity and even aromatherapy are designed to enrich your experience and give you optimal mental clarity. Drop by and experience yoga like you never have before.
We recommend trying at least 3-4 HOT YOGA classes within 2 weeks of starting before truly deciding if it is for you. The first one or two classes your body will totally detoxify and then the next two you will truly begin to experience bliss and peace on your mat.
HOT YOGA is for all levels. Our highly trained instructors offer modifications for all poses for every body type.
HOW HOT IS IT?
The temperature in the studio is 95- 105F, and averages 99 degrees. The average humidity is 65-70% and ranges to 85%. This helps the yoga practitioner sweat, detoxify and TOTALLY BLISS OUT! The temperature and inside humidity varies slightly due to outside temperature and humidity. Every day is different and your practice will vary day by day. Some days will be east, some days you may not even feel like getting in your car and coming to class. That is normal. We are here to encourage you and lead you to fulfill your dreams on and off the mat.
Staying with a regular yoga practice will be one of the best, most positive and profound choices you will ever make in your life; we state this as we live this beautiful truth every day.
We offer HOT many classes every week. Most classes are 60 minutes. Our studio blends different styles of vinyasa and hatha yoga teachings to customize a perfect class for you when you arrive. Our instructors are experienced and intuitive, leading a class that totally suits each student each day.
WHAT IS HOT YOGA?
Hot Yoga at Yoga 4 Love Studio Cabin is a practice of detoxifying the mind/ body connection through a practice of flowing yoga poses linked by breath, called Vinyasa Flow. Hot yoga is a special environment where Dynamic Yoga creates a space for personal transformation and really allows your Prana to ignite (internal fire/ energy body/ spirit connection) . This may take place on the mat or off, as the positive benefits and results of a hot yoga practice last for days.
WHY DO HOT YOGA?
For many body types a hot practice is appropriate. Under special conditions we may recommend that you try a Chill Yoga or Relax + Restore Yoga instead, which is also offered. We teach many skills and enforce listening to the body, breathing and letting go. Staying hydrated BEFORE and during your practice is a must. We do not recommend bringing cold water, but room temp instead. Filling your body with super cold water after your core temp is heated may result in a cramp or feeling nauseated. Remember to always listen to your body, and part of our practice is learning when to find our edge and when to pull back and rest.
ARE YOU NEW TO HOT YOGA?
We recommend practicing at least 4 Hot Yoga sessions within a 14 day period minimum to really notice results of Detox and clarity. In addition, you may also begin to feel the affects of a calmer mind, a relaxed outlook, better sleep, and a mind-body connection.
If you have been sedentary for a while we recommend that you take 3-4 Yoga 101 classes over a 14 day period then try a HOT yoga class after acclimating your body to exercise, movement and yoga postures, then decide what commitment is best for yourself.
Lisa Ware‘s favorite things about HOT Yoga
- It’s my personal time, my wellness center, and my de-stress zone. Plus no cell phones or Facebook!
- People sweat so much it’s crazy. Some are literally POURING sweat. Your skin is your biggest organ of elimination, and it’s so powerful and purifying and feels SO AMAZING to sweat a quart of water and then drink a quart of clean water to replace it.
- Decreases risk of toxicity-related diseases like Alzheimers, infections, depression and anxiety, joint pain, fibromyalgia, skin disorders, and more.
- Flushes and plumps my skin a nice pink after class, and I feel the benefits for a few days after!
- Helps me go right to sleep at night.
- Vinyasa Hot Yoga raises my heart rate 40-60 beats per second. Cardiovascular benefit! Weight loss! Studies show lowered blood sugar and cholesterol and triglycerides and weight, increased blood flow.
- Great time to commune with like-minded people.
- I feel like a modern day Native American in my sweat lodge. Works a lot faster, though.
- Prevents aging.
- Activates immune cells (white blood cells, killer T cells), which are sluggish at 98.6 degrees but go into hyperdrive at higher temps.
- Accelerates healing, of sore muscles, joints, promotes blood flow to any wound.
- I never have to be cold again. It’s how we survive winter. Plus in Texas summer you can actually bear the heat without complaining or getting edgy.
- Coming to Hot Yoga class is like having your own personal infrared sauna!
- The best way to eliminate metals and chemicals is through SWEAT.
- When your core body temperature is increased 2 to 3 degrees in a hot yoga or a sauna session, cancer cells are slowed down and can die, and white blood cells and killer T cells are produced and hyper-mobilized…
Preventing and Treating Cancer
Dr. Nobuhiro Yoshimizu, M.D. states that a 2% increase in body temperature results in a 40% increase in immunity. At 109 degrees, cancer cells die. And in repeated sauna treatments, and/or a regular HOT Yoga practice, resistance of cancer cells becomes weaker and weaker and immune function gets stronger as tumor cells die away.
In his book The Fourth Treatment for Medical Refugees, which is about helping cancer patients who have failed traditional medical treatment, Dr. Yoshimizu lists these advantages of thermotherapy:
- Body defense mechanisms strengthened
- Immune functions improved (against infection)
- Blood flow improved (aids drug efficacy)
- Physical capacity improved
- Body temperature increased (higher metabolism, healthier cells, more breakdown of fatty acids)
- Increased detoxification as waste materials are excreted with sweat
- Endorphin production is stimulated (pain is alleviated)
- Prevents aging
Dr. Yoshimuzo references reports of cancer cured after a high fever, as well as research that one-third of people whose cancer is cured naturally showed symptoms of high fever.
Sources: Green Smoothie Girl