Private, Semi Private + Group Classes
Beginners: Try yoga for sculpting, toning, getting more flexible, and recovering from surgery or injury. Learn to be familiar with the poses in a safe, noncompetitive environment.
Athletes: Book privately for customized yoga practices based on your sport. Running or marathon training, golf and more.
Yogis: You may wish to schedule an individual instruction or two for working on headstand, handstand, inversions, arm balances and getting deeper into your poses.
Relax, Restore, Receive!
Yoga Private Lessons | Specialty Group Classes | Acro Yoga, Thai Massage Workshops | Kids Yoga | Teen Empowerment | Corporate Wellness + Nutrition Presentations
Private Lessons In Studio | On Your Location Home/Office Private and Group Yoga
Private Lessons In Studio
Individual Yoga Session or Reiki Healing Therapy
1 Session Individual~$65 | 45 minutes In Studio Rate
Semi Private ~ $85 | 60 minutes In Studio Rate
Small group rate 3-5 people~ $100 | 60 minutes In Studio Rate
Packages available of 4 or 8
4 Sessions 5% off~ $234 (SAVE $26!) | Schedule within 90 days
8 Sessions 10% off~ $442 (SAVE $78!) | Schedule within 180 days
4 or 8 pack and Save 5% or 10%
Scheduled appointments may be held in the future to receive discounts.
On Location in Your Home/Office
Semi Private Lessons on Location~ Small Group 2-6 students
Couples, friends or small groups between 2-6 people
Home/Office Group Yoga on Location
1 Session Individual~$100 | 45 minutes
Semi Private ~ $125 | 60 minutes
Small group rate 3-5 people~ $150 | 60 minutes
Packages available of 4 or 8 at a discount for monthly prepayment.
60 Minutes- Yoga for 2 to 6 people featuring individualized instruction, a personalized, customized class! Yoga Lesson or Personal Training for small group instruction.
On location Yoga and Workshops available; special rates may apply | $100 minimum rate per hour plus mileage and travel expenses. See Lisa Ware’s Practitioner Profile and List of workshops HERE.
Lisa Ware and Yoga 4 Love Training Programs Graduates, Melody and Michelle leading Yoga at Winter Solstice 2012
Large Group Classes, Corporate Yoga, Presentations~ 7 people up to an unlimited size audience
Special Events | On Your Location | Yoga Retreats
We offer many fun partner classes, see below! In studio and on location available.
Large Group Class– 7- 25 Students ~$200 average rate local DFW rate; call for interview. Most classes are 60 minutes.
Contact us for special rates on group events and corporate workshops; mileage applies to or travel costs per diem, lodging and transportation apply for travel outside DFW Area.
Group Yoga Class Options:
- Yoga for Injury Recovery
- Yoga 4 Teen Athletes
- De Stress, Relaxation and Breathing Techniques
- Office Yoga
- Chair Yoga
- Senior Center Staff Wellness
- Senior Center Geriatric Yoga
- Senior Center Retirement Living Essentials
- Peace, Love and Yoga~ Partner Yoga 4 Moms and Girls
- Tween Yoga Empowerment
- Yoga 4 Breast Cancer Recovery
- Yoga 4 Girl Scouts
- Yoga for Fire Fighters
- Yoga for Cheer and Dance Teams
- Meditation for Beginners
- Guided Meditation
- Angel Readings
- Restore and Relax Yoga Workshop
- Gong Mediation
Yoga, Nutrition and Corporate Wellness Programs
- Life, Nutrition and Business Coaching
- Detox and Nutrition Programs with 90 Days to Feeling Fit
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Smoothie Making Party
- Lunch and Learn Clean Eating Whole Food Nutrition Education
Acro + Thai Workshops
Acro and Partner Workshops with Rich and Lisa Ware:
- Acro and Partner Yoga Playday~ Outdoors in a park or beach, or in studio~ 2 hours
- Acro Outdoors at park or beach or in studio ~ 2 hours
- Half Day Aerial Acro~ Acro Flying + Thai Therapeutics ~ 4 hours + lunch break
- Full Day Aerial Acro~ Acro Flying + Thai Therapeutics + Thai Partner Bodywork ~ 6 Hours + lunch break
- Weekend workshop~ Two days focusing on : Day 1~ Group Activities and Trust Games | Basing, Flying and Spotting Basics | Partner and Small Group work, Day 2~ Acro | Thai Yoga Flying Therapeutics | Thai Massage Partner Bodywork
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Private and Semi Private Yoga Lessons
- Post-Injury Yoga
- Pre-Post Natal
- On Site Group Yoga Classes for groups of all ages and sizes
- Senior Care Yoga
- Yoga and Meditation
- Teens and Kids
Healing, Meditation + Spirituality
- Reiki Healing Therapy /Energy Work
- Angel Card Readings
- Meditation Circles
- Guided Meditation 101
- Intentional Drum Workshops
Yoga 4 Love Advanced Training Programs
- Yoga Alliance Certified
- Online 200
- Thai Bodywork Massage
Events | Retreats
- Workshops and Events
- Yoga 4 Love Advanced Training Programs Retreat
- Retreats | Yoga 4 Goddess
- Concerts, Sound Healing and MORE!
Lisa & Rich, I wanted to drop a note and say how much yoga has improved my quality of life. The last six weeks of coming on Thursday night, I have noticed a dramatic improvement on my mobility and the ability to do simple things such as stand up, cross my legs, sleep without joint pains and drive for hours without getting out with stiff joints. Rich does an excellent job of encouraging people to go at their own pace and as I tell him, at 61, I measure improvement a 1/4 in at a time.Time permitting I hope to start coming twice a week this summer.